HIRING PASSIONATE REAL ESTATE AGENTS!
The Nexxus Group is a rapidly growing team of real estate professionals serving Edmonton and surrounding areas. Our team consists of skilled negotiators and problem solvers who thrive on going above and beyond for their clients. We understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why our group of highly seasoned REALTORS® work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Our team was founded based off the term nexus, which is defined as a connection amongst two entities. Therefore, our mission is to harbour long-lasting relationships with our clients and become their LIFE-LONG consultant in real estate!
WE OFFER CONSISTENT LEAD EXPOSURE, TRAINING, & UNPARALLELED GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
Nexxus Group provide all our agents 30+ leads a month in addition to having a dedicated sales team that will follow up with your new leads and buy back your time. Our team provides you a top-tier systematic approach on who to follow up with in your database and will create tasks for you eliminating any guesswork involved. Moreover, we have automations in place to nurture your database, we provide one on one weekly coaching sessions and monthly meetings with preferred vendor partners. In addition to that, we provide you training not just from us but from other top producing agents in our industry. We want you to GROW! We also have a growing network that consists of 100+ Real Estate agents that you will be added to. As well as having access to attend exclusive events across the globe (Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Mexico just to name a few).
Why we are brokered with Exp Realty: The day of being with a brick-and-mortar brokerage is becoming a thing of the past. Why pay insanely high amount of fees when you very likely won’t be working out of the brokerage? Exp Realty is the only brokerage in the world that allows you to EARN revenue in 7 different ways. Additionally, you have training and support available to you from the comfort of your own home from some of the best in the world. Lastly, affordable brokerage fees - we want to make sure you are not paying an absurd amount of money on the monthly so you can keep your overhead cost low and focus on making money!
We are looking for a talented Real Estate Agent to join our expanding team of SUPER agents. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding clients throughout the entire home buying/selling process and will report directly to the team leader. Applicants should be enthusiastic, driven to succeed and most importantly, a SUPER agent
S – SINCERE: We treat teammates and clients like we want to be treated and foster long-lasting relationships
U – UNIQUE: Old ways won’t open new doors - we want you to express yourself and design your personal brand!
P – Perseverance: Working as a Real Estate agent comes with its own set of challenges and roadblocks. Our job is to push through it and service our clients to the best of our ability
E – EXCELLENCE: We surpass expectations and have a winning mindset
R – RESOURCEFUL: We embrace change and demonstrate adaptive solutions to challenge
- Help clients buy and sell properties. This includes showing properties, negotiating offers, and facilitating the closing process.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients. Real estate agents rely on repeat business and referrals, so building strong relationships with clients is crucial.
- Stay up-to-date on market trends and local real estate laws and regulations. You need to have a thorough understanding of the local real estate market and any relevant laws and regulations to effectively assist your clients.
- Marketing properties to potential buyers and sellers. This may involve creating listings, promoting properties through social media and other channels, and hosting open houses.
- Managing the administrative tasks associated with the job, such as keeping track of client information and paperwork, preparing reports, and handling expenses.
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients. Real estate agents should be able to communicate effectively and be responsive to their clients' needs and concerns.
- Be committed to learning our CRM (Client Relationship Management) and the systems we have built out for you. Commit to completing the tasks on a daily basis.
- Must be licensed Real Estate agent
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working as a licensed Real Estate agent
- Tech Savvy – We rely heavy on the use of technology, this is a must for us!
- Further sales background in client focused or retail environment is an asset
- Self-sufficient and service-oriented
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
If you possess the experience we are looking for, please submit your resume and cover letter via email to [email protected]. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.